Fox Creek neighborhood is located at the base of the Rocky Mountain foothills in Northern Colorado, giving residents quick access to a variety of outdoor activities as well as close proximity to Colorado State University. Homes in this neighborhood range from 2,300 to 3,150 square feet in interior space. Built in the late 1980’s and early 1990’s these homes feature mature trees and landscaping.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Drake, Taft Hill, Overland Trail
- Neighborhood Schools: Olander Elementary, Blevins Middle School, Rocky Mountain High School
- Parks: Blevins Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Hampshire Pond, Horsetooth Reservoir, Dixon Creek, Pineridge Natural Area
- Bike/Walking Paths: Hampshire Pond Road, Spring Creek Trail, Yorkshire Street
- Area Restaurants: Starbucks, JJ’s Bar and Grill
- Area Businesses: Waterscapes, JJ’s Bar and Grill, Holiday Twin Drive In, Habitat for Humanity
Distance from Fox Creek to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|3.9 mi||7.9 mi||5.2 mi||32.9 mi||4.4 mi||7.9 mi|
Fox Creek, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!