Adriel Hills neighborhood offers a resort style community that provides luxurious amenities, as well as, peaceful mountain views. You will never be bored in this neighborhood, where everything from a day at the pool to a round of golf is available to you!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Country Club Road, Mountain Vista Drive, Turnberry Road, N Lemay Avenue
- Neighborhood Schools: Tavelli Elementary, Lincoln Middle School, Poudre High School
- Parks: Greenbriar Park [730 E Wilcox Lane] and Alt Vista Park [724 Alt Vista Street]
- Recreation/Entertainment: Adriel Hills Golf Course, Fort Collins Country Club, Tennis Courts
- Bike/Walking Paths: Arapahoe Bend Natural Area
- HOA Amenities: Clubhouse including: pool, hot tub, tennis courts, golf course, and other common amenities
- Area Businesses: The Labor Brain, Launch Media
Distance from Adriel Hills to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|5.6 mi||4.5 mi||4.8 mi||11 mi||12 mi||6.9 mi|
Adriel Hills, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!