Bucking Horse is located in eastern Fort Collins, off Timberline Road, between Drake and Prospect. The neighborhood is situated on two historic farmsteads: Johnson Farm (future home to the working farm), and Jessup Farm, home of the Jessup Farm Artisan Village. Bucking Horse features an integrated trail system, junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, and edible landscapes.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Timberline, Drake, Prospect
- Neighborhood Schools: Riffenburgh Elementary, Lesher Middle School, Poudre High School
- Parks: Neighborhood Park, Edora Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: EPIC (Edora Pool and Ice Center), Environmental Learning Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: Integrated Trail System
- HOA Amenities: Integrated trail system, junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, edible landscapes
- Area Restaurants: Bindle Coffee, The Farmhouse at Jessup Farm, Cacciatore at Heller’s Kitchen
- Area Businesses: Bath Garden Center, King Soopers, Jessup Farm Artisan Village
Distance from Bucking Horse to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|3.7 mi||2.4 mi||3.8 mi||18.5 mi||9.6 mi||2.8 mi|
Bucking Horse, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!