Fairview neighborhood is at the center of activity in Fort Collins. Just shy of a mile from Colorado State University, as well as, numerous restaurants, this neighborhood is perfect for anyone who enjoys an action-packed lifestyle. Enjoy CSU athletics, good food, and outdoor areas, such as Red Fox Meadows Natural Area, either way it’s sure to please!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Elizabeth Street, City Park Avenue, Prospect Road, Skyline Drive
- Neighborhood Schools: Bennett Elementary School, Blevins Middle School, Rocky Mountain High School
- Parks: Avery Park [1101 Castlerock Drive]
- Recreation/Entertainment: Moby Arena, Red Fox Meadows Natural Area
- Bike/Walking Paths: Trails at Red Fox Meadows Natural Area
- Area Restaurants: Taco Bell, Wendy’s, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, McDonald’s, Road 34, Jim’s Wings, Krazy Karl’s Pizza, Campus West Liquors
- Area Businesses: King Soopers, LA Nails, Rite Aid, Dollar Tree
Distance from Fairview to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|0.6 mi||5.9 mi||2.7 mi||9.7 mi||4.2 mi||3.7 mi|
Fairview, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!