Kendall Brook neighborhood features a variety of single-family homes, condominiums and townhomes with high end finishes, attached 2-car garages, full basements, and fenced front porches. Enjoy shopping in Loveland’s charming downtown and take in the city’s artistic culture at one of the many galleries or sculpture parks. Views of the majestic Rocky Mountains make this a beautiful location to call home.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: W 43rd St, W 50th St, Taft Ave, Glen Isle Drive
- Neighborhood Schools: Centennial Elementary, Lucil Erwin Middle School, Loveland High School
- Parks: Mehaffey Park, Kroh Park, Bensen Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: The Olde Course, Downtown Loveland, Lake Loveland
- Bike/Walking Paths: City trail system along Louden Canal
- HOA Amenities: Private pocket park with shelter, snow removal
- Area Restaurants: Ziggi’s Coffee, Henry’s Pub, Pourhouse
- Area Businesses: Woodward, Office Depot, King Soopers
- Nearby Churches: Crossroad Church
Distance from Kendall Brook to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town Loveland||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|10.7 mi||8 mi||3.8 mi||25 mi||10.3 mi||6 mi|
Kendall Brook, Loveland, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!