Beautiful, established neighborhood located in midtown Fort Collins. Originally developed in 1967, this subdivision consists of single family homes and condos.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: LeMay/Drake/Rollingwood/Kirkwood
- Neighborhood Schools: Riffenburgh Elementary School, Lesher Middle School, Fort Collins High School
- Parks: Edora Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: William Lake, Edora Pool & Ice Center, Parkwood Lake
- Bike/Walking Paths: Power Trail
- HOA Amenities: Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Club House
- Area Restaurants: Gourmet Godmother, Island Grill
- Area Businesses: Scotch Pines Village Shopping Center
Distance from Parkwood to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|2.5 mi||4.2 mi||2.7 mi||12.6 mi||8.3 mi||4.9 mi|
Parkwood, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!