Ptarmigan neighborhood is a golf course community built in the mid 1990’s. With Ptarmigan Country Club, River Bluffs Open Space, NOCO Ice Center, and Budweiser Events Center all nearby, there is never a shortage of entertainment opportunities. Enjoy a relaxing day at the pool or at Athena Salon and Spa. Enjoy access to both Fort Collins and Windsor as both I-25 and Highway 392 are close by.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: County Road 32E, Highway 392, South County Road 3, South County Road 5
- Neighborhood Schools: Timnath Elementary, Preston Middle School, Fossil Ridge High School
- Parks: Windsor Highlands Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Ptarmigan Country Club, Ptarmigan Golf Course, River Bluffs Open Space, NOCO Ice Center, Budweiser Events Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: River Bluffs Open Space
- HOA Amenities: Pool
- Area Restaurants: Arby’s Taco John’s, Pueblo Viejo
- Area Businesses: Athena Salon, Spa, and Wellness, Royal Vista Equine
Distance from Ptarmigan to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|12.9 mi||2.2 mi||12.4 mi||22.3 mi||16.9 mi||5.7 mi|
Ptarmigan, Windsor, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!