Just minutes from the beautiful Spring Canyon Park, Westfield Park neighborhood is perfect for anyone who enjoys the outdoors and staying active. From the Westfield Community Pool, Pleasant Valley Trail, and the trails at Cathy Fromme Prairie Natural Area, this area has all your outdoor needs!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Horsetooth Road, S Shields Street, Troutman Parkway, Crescent Drive
- Neighborhood Schools: Johnson Elementary School, Webber Middle School, Rocky Mountain High School
- Parks: Westfield Park, Spring Canyon Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Westfield Park and Westfield Pool
- Bike/Walking Paths: Pleasant Valley Trail and trails at Cathy Fromme Prairie Natural Area
- HOA Amenities: HOA Management
- Area Restaurants: Hibachi Japanese and Pappy’s Corner Pub
- Area Businesses: Grease Monkey, 7-Eleven, Shell Gas Station, and On the Vine at Richmond Farms
Distance from Westfield Park to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|3.1 mi||8.1 mi||5.2 mi||13.5 mi||6.8 mi||4.5 mi|
Westfield Park, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!